Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

Some meals from last week got moved to this week.
The joy of snow days and hectic schedules.
Monday: Angel Hair Pasta, Red Sauce, Meatballs, sub rolls, salad (used up the last in the fridge).
Tuesday: Chicken Fried Rice Stir Fry.
Wednesday: Pork Chops, Salad, Au Gratin Potatoes
Thursday:Baked Ziti (this is Rainman dependent, if he requests it we have it, if not, we shall see, because I have ricotta cheese I really need to use up).
Friday: Soup/Salad (most likely just me).
Saturday: BLTs
Sunday: Fend for yourself
I have all of the ingredients in the pantry, except for salad, which I'll pick up later in the week.
I took the advice of Penny at The Saved Quarter, and called Visa.
They dropped my interest rate 4 points, which isn't great, but it's almost paid off, and it's better than nothing :)
Especially when work is deader than dead.

Credit Card Debt: $14,339
Great Blog: Eat At Home Cooks

No comments: