Saturday, February 2, 2008

Back on Track

I set up a Roth IRA at E*TradeFinancials and so far, so good. I am on track to maxing out my $4000 for 2007, having deposited $960 ($320 each Wednesday) and started the savings account too, only depositing $150 so far, but it's a start.
What else happened is, my car died. I was in a pretty bad fender bender, and although my car was fixed, it has been stalling on long trips. No one can seem to find exactly what's wrong. The Ex has agreed to give me a down payment and co-sign, and with Rainman and the long commute twice a day to his school, there is no getting around the need for a reliable car. I have been looking at 2006/2007 low mileage Dodge Caravans, and Monday is the big new car day.
Deep breath: CC debt total is $26,661.
I want to have that to $13,330 by next year, if not sooner.
Wish me luck :)

No comments: